KPI - Beta Release
Bi4Cloud is excited to make a beta-release of financial ratios, KPIs and common financial metrics.
Click on the KPI target to Create the Default KPI's to get started.
KPI - Default Charts
KPI - Set Targets & Thresholds
To setup your own Targets and Thresholds
- Click on the Cool Stuff icon on the Company Tab
- Click on Menu and choose KPI's
- Click on Set Targets
- Click the Green Plus to to Add your targets
- Choose the KPI e.g. Revenue
- Choose Target Value Type
- Fixed - Enter one target to repeat each month
- Monthly - Enter targets for each month
KPI - Thresholds
- Lower Threshold - % of the Target
- Upper Threshold - % of the Target
- Max Threshold - % of the Target
- Alarm - % of the Target that raises an Alarm Level
More Advanced Features
You can has the KPI feature of calculate User Metrics like Yield and insert these into your P&L reports.
See how here
What is a Beta Release?
It's Greek ! Alpha, Beta, Gamma.
The Alpha version is the internal development and testing version that we work on to build the KPI feature.
The Beta release is the KPI feature's public debut. A Beta cycle is intended to get exposure to real data and real users and get your feedback. When you use the KPI feature any outages (that's geek speak for bugs) are automatically logged and sent to us. You are welcome to try these new KPI features but please do so on the understanding that it's not yet perfect and it's not yet production quality. The purpose of a Beta cycle is to make a product bullet proof faster and for those of you who have the time and patience we appreciate your support.
There are a few things we are still working on and also some know issue. These are listed here.
If you find other issues not listed here please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.