From 14th March 2017 the AR Aged Debtors report now calculates the Total Foreign Amount Due.
This is hidden by default but can be exposed using the +/-Cols to display it.
Follow these steps
1. Run the AR Aged Debtor favourite
2. Select +/-Cols
3. Select the TotalDueFX ( Total Foreign Amount Due ), The Currency and the Exchange Rate
4. The new columns are displayed
- The Ageing is still done in the local currency and the Foreign Amount Due is in the foreign currency
- Depending upon the dimension shown the Foreign Amount Due may not be accurate. Why ?
- When showing the Customer or Invoice dimensions the Foreign Amount Due will be correct because their is only one possible currency per customer in MYOB.
- Other dimensions such as SaleRep can have a mix of Customer and so the Foreign Amount Due cannot be relied upon
- The Total of the Foreign Amount Due is for convenience when displaying transactions of the same currency.