The advantage of providing users with a separate login to Bi4Cloud is you can restrict what each of the users can access. You can restrict people to:
- their area of work, e.g. Accounts Dept can be set to see GL reporting only
- the Warehouse Division only Inventory and Orders
- Sales Reps only their territories
- only certain company files
With a separate login for each user there is more control that can be had by each user and you give your business the following benefits
- Interactive Detail: Users will be able to answer their own questions and get the full benefit of the interactive nature of the software rather than just getting a flat report. In particular, when they see an issue they can just click to drill down to see more detail, e.g. what items are the customer buying or what transactions caused the margin to be below average in a certain period.
- Task Specific: Each User (eg Sales Rep) can create, save and share their own set of new Favourite reports that look at the data exactly how they want it (e.g. filtered on only certain customers or groups of items or showing trends over various periods), rather than relying on just the preset report sent to them
- Limit Accounting Access: Allows users to access key data from your Accounting company file (eg Customer’s balance owing) without the risk of having the user login and access your accounting system directly.
- Limit Where Access: You can specify the location of where people can access BI4Cloud by limiting the domain of the IP address that can access reports.