The first time you connect an MYOB AccountRight Live file to Bi4Cloud the Data sync pulls all historical data.
This is a FULL Sync. This Full sync may take a long time if your file is large.
Thereafter Bi4Cloud does an Incremental Sync, only extracting any new or changed transactions. This is much faster.
Ensure you manually Force a Full Sync after you make major changes to your MYOB file e.g.:
- Upgrade MYOB file
- Export data and re-import (e.g. Customer or Item cards)
To force Bi4Cloud to run another Full Sync:
- Login to your Bi4Cloud account as an Admin User at my.bi4cloud.com
- Click the red setup button against the company you wish to sync in FULL.
- Tick the Force Full Sync checkbox
- Press Save (floppy disc Icon).
3. Click Refresh to start new Full Refresh now or wait for the overnight refresh to run as a Full Sync.
4. Once the Full Sync is completed the Next sync will revert back to Incremental, you do not need untick the box.