We are excited to announce we have commenced the staged release of the new BI4Cloud WorkBooks functionality.
New Workbooks Login
Once we migrate you to Workbooks you will continue to have access to Classic BI4Cloud reports and there are no change there. After migration to the new Workbooks version and will see the following options on login:
- Workbooks - start using the brand new Dashboards
- Classic Reports - run your old BI4Cloud Report Favourites
WorkBooks is Reports re-imagined
While we know you rely on the flexibility and depth of our BI4Cloud Classic reports, presenting that same data, with Graphics and beautiful Charts, will better engage your users, quickly highlight trends and help your team to make better decisions faster.
Watch the video for a quick preview.
Join the Workbooks Staged Release
To participate in the Bi4Cloud WorkBooks staged release please email an expression of interest to email@example.com
Preference will be given to those running Enterprise 5 (Cool Stuff or above).
Once accepted we will migrate your organisation to the BI4Cloud Workbooks version.
Advantages of Workbooks
- Bring your data alive with more graphical dashboards
- Organise your reports, charts and notes altogether in WorkBooks rather than individual reports
- Highlight key numbers and trends to track KPIs
- Drill down into detail tabs with trend indicators to improve clarity and drive focus
- Customise a Workbook to your specific needs and email or share
How do I Learn How to Create my Own Workbooks
We will be releasing Help Centre articles and Training Videos to guide you through running and customising the default Workbooks and how to create your own.
Initially learning the new Workbooks may feel daunting as there are so many new formatting and other options available. However this will provide you with the flexibility to visualise your data like never before.
Also see Getting Started with WorkBooks