Track Inventory levels against past Sales History
This reports on All Items in Inventory v Items that have sold over the past 12 months.
To help with reorders it compares the Qty sold to the:
- On hand,
- + On Order (PO)
- - Committed (SO)
- = Available Qty
- Average monthly sales (over Last 12 months)
- Number of weeks since item last sold
- Number of weeks since item was last purchased
Run any Favourite Report based on the report Item Sales v All Inventory.The standard Favourite Inventory Reorder report shows Qty Sold for:
- This Month
- Each of the Last 3 months - Mth-1, Mth-2, Mth-3
- Total for the Last 12 Months - 12 Mth Total
- Average for the Last 12 Months (12 Mth Total/12) - 12 Mth Avg
- No. weeks since item was Last Sold - Last Sold Wks
- No. weeks since item was Last Purchased - Last Purchased Wks
Manage Inventory better by checking Purchase HistoryClick the blue arrow to launch an open Purchase Orders report to check when items are due in.
Change the Purchase Status to see full Purchase History to assist with reorders.
To See a longer or shorter period of Sales History (up to 12 Months or last 6 weekly) Show more Columns- Click on the icon +/- Columns
- Select Columns to Show - e.g. extend to go back for 6 months
- Use Green Arrows to reorder the Columns
The report now shows 6 months past Sales History
Track Current Inventory levels against past Seasonal DemandIf your business is Seasonal then recent sales history is not so useful.
What you may want to see is what sold last year, for the upcoming season.
To achieve this you can set the Sales to pick up Mth-12, Mth-11, Mth-10 and Mth-9. This will show the Sales for this time last year and the next 3 months, last year.
Identify Inventory that is Not SellingFilter on the Last Sold Weeks column to focus on inventory that has not sold for X weeks.
Identify Inventory that has Not been Purchased recentlyFilter on the Last Purchased Weeks column to focus on inventory that has not been purchased for over X weeks.
Save your report to re-use