Want to Track Inventory levels against past Sales history?
This reports All Items in Inventory v Items that have sold over the past 12 months.
It then compares the Qty sold to the:
- On hand,
- + On Order,
- - Committed
- = Available Qty
- Run any Favourite Report based on the report Item Sales v All Inventory.
The standard Favourite shows Qty Sold for:
- This Month
- Each of the past 3 months
- No. weeks since item was Last Sold
- To See a longer period (up to 12 Months or last 6 weekly) Show more Columns
- Click on the icon +/- Columns
- Select Columns to Show - e.g. extend to go back for 6 months
- Use Green Arrows to reorder the Columns
- Final Report - Now shows 6 months past Sales History
- Track Current Inventory levels against past Seasonal Demand
If your business is Seasonal then recent sales history is not so useful.
What you may want to see is what sold last year, for the upcoming season.
To achieve this you can set the Sales to pick up Mth-12, Mth-11, Mth-10 and Mth-9. This will show the Sales for this time last year and the next 3 months, lsat year.