BI4Cloud Help Centre
This Help Centre is your best place to find answers, request support and learn more about BI4Cloud.
- Search for anything you need help with
- Select a Topic or Watch a Video tutorial
- Submit a Support Request
- Ask the Community
- Keep Track of Past Support Tickets & Community Posts
- How to Access the Help Centre
Search for anything you need help with
The Help Centre features many detailed articles to help solve the most common user questions.
Select a Topic or Watch a Video tutorial
Submit a Support Request
- Sign in using your BI4Cloud credentials
- Create a new support ticket for each separate issue or question
- Make the topic as meaningful as possible
- Add screenshots or specific examples of transactions that have an issue
You can still request support by sending an email to email@example.com. However we suggest this as the last resort. The email you send and each reply will contain all sorts of images such as your company logo and tag lines so the relevant images of the problem get buried amongst logos and social media icons!
Ask the Community
New Feature Request? Post this on the Community so other users can comment and vote for it.
Need help creating a new report? Post this on the Community so other users can also learn of new ways to create similar reports.
Keep Track of Past Support Tickets & Community Posts
To access your past activities:
- Click the down arrow next to your profile
- Select My Activities
- View and search on all of your Requests (Support Tickets)
- View all of your Contributions (Community Posts or Votes)
- View all Articles or Posts you are Following
How to Access the Help Centre
1. Click on Support tab on the main Admin page (available to BI Admin users only)
2. Click on the ? on the Login page at my.bi4cloud.com
3. Click on the In App Help Widget.
4. Bookmark the link - https://support.bi4cloud.com/hc/en-us