Watch a quick video overview
Liven up your Sales meetings with this fun, visual and interactive Sales Analysis tool.
Quickly see your top $Sales by:
- Sales rep
- Items, Product Groups or Brands
- Customers, Customer Groups
- Daily over the past Week, Month, Quarter or Year
Access your sales data from any browser including an iPad.
Using Cool Charts
- Launch - Click on the iceberg icon in the BI menu or the BI toolbar to start.
- Date Range - First time you run, it will show last month's sales data, change the date range and it will remember for next time.
- Filter - Click on any Customer, Item, Grouping, Sales rep etc to filter and focus, see the Sales data change. Click again to remove the filter.
- Clear Filters - To clear all Filters while keeping the date range you have set.
- Hover - To see the actual $Sales amount.
- Top 10, 20, 30 or 40 - Change the level depending on your data.
- Dimensions - Change the dimension each chart shows depending on your data and on your business.
- Custom Groupings -Use to categorise and group your data, then use in the Cool Charts.
QuickBooks - Use Class and Locations.
Xero - Use Tracking Categories
MYOB - Use Customer and Item Custom Lists (each have up to 3) Click here to see how to set these up.
- Product Groups
- Wine Varieties
- Customer Buying Groups
- Customer Types
- Customer Sales Rep v Invoice Salesperson (MYOB) - What's the difference? Click here to see why these are different and how to use them.
- Back to Reports - Takes you back to the regular BI reports
- Airplane Mode - Disconnect from the Internet and keep running Cool Charts until you close your browser or click Restart
- Restart - Reload all of your Sales data.