Watch a quick video overview
Using Cool Charts
- Launch - Click on the iceberg icon in the BI menu or the BI toolbar to start.
- Date Range - First time you run, it will show last month's sales data, change the date range and it will remember for next time.
- Filter - Click on any Customer, Item, Grouping, Sales rep etc to filter and focus, see the Sales data change. Click again to remove the filter.
- Clear Filters - To clear all Filters while keeping the date range you have set.
- Hover - To see the actual $Sales amount.
- Top 10, 20, 30 or 40 - Change the level depending on your data.
- Dimensions - Change the dimension each chart shows depending on your data and on your business.
- Use Custom Lists - Go crazy and use all of the Customer and Item Custom Lists (each have up to 3) to categorise and group your data, then use these in the Cool Charts. Click here to see how to set these up.
- Product Groups
- Wine Varieties
- Customer Buying Groups
- Customer Types
- Customer Sales Rep v Invoice Salesperson - What's the difference? Click here to see why these are different and how to use them.
- Back to Reports - Takes you back to the regular BI reports
- Airplane Mode - Disconnect from the Internet and keep running Cool Charts until you close your browser or click Restart
- Restart - Reload all of your Sales data.