BI4Cloud also works with ARLive (0n the Cloud) and MYOB ARLive (On a Server).
Moving to ARLive - on the Cloud
As ARLive on the Cloud is a different product and the File is on the Cloud we connect directly to the MYOB Cloud to refresh your data.
You will no longer need the BI Connector program.
First you will need to:
- Disconnect your Old Desktop MYOB file from BI4Cloud
- Uninstall the Connector software
- Instructions - Click Here
Once you have your New MYOB file on the Cloud you can simply:
- Follow these Instructions - Click Here
- "Add new company" from the Companies tab when you login to BI as Admin.
- When you get to Select company choose the MYOB ARLive option which takes you to the MYOB Website to authenticate.
However before you do upgrade to the new MYOB ARLive do make sure you are aware that MYOB ARLive does not yet fully support:
- Multi-currency; nor
- Multi location in Inventory.
- Find out the latest on when the above will be available in ARLive - Click Here
We also recommend:
- Do thorough Parallel testing where you enter in all transactions for a few days into both the old Desktop MYOB and the new ARLive to make sure it is all running and performing as expected.
- Check that the size of your Company file is not too big before you migrate to ARLive (ask MYOB)
- If you do plan to Purge (delete) any transactions from your Classic file before you upgrade then be aware that this may limit how far back you can report using BI4cCoud as we rely on the detailed transactions to generate our reports.