BI4Cloud accesses your AccountRight Live data using the AccountRight Live API and that permission is granted when you connect the AccountRight Live file. In AccountRight Live you need to have a user role of Standard or Advisor to access the API (?) need to check this.
If the user who connected BI4Cloud to your AccountRight Live file has their privilege revoked then your data will not longer sync.
You can re-authenticate the connection using these steps.
- Log into BI4Cloud, and click on the Edit Company icon:
- Click on the wrench icon, to edit the connection to AccountRight Live:
- Current access rifghts are checked
- Access rights are advised
- Press the relink button to reconnect
- It will then re-direct you to MYOB to reauthenticate. Note: If you are in a browser that is already authenticated with MYOB then pressing RELINK will automatically use your current login credentials to reconnect your file (Step 9). Please be sure that is what you expect otherwise close and shutdown the browser so the credentials are cleared and then re-open it.
- Authenticate using your MYOB credentials (the email below is sample )
- Once authenticated you will be asked to grant permission to Bi4Cloud
- Succesful connection is advised
Once this is done, try a resync of the company and check that the correct info appears.