Bi4Cloud accesses the underlying account software API ( MYOB | QuickBooks | Xero ) and extracts data for reports.
The data access is via the Internet and it can be slow so on the first sync we pull all the report data and then after that only top up changes based upon add, update and delete datetime.
So the process is
- The first sync of the data pulls all historical data for its reporting. This is a FULL sync.
- After this Bi4Cloud does an Incremental sync only extracting the changed or added transactions.
This can occasionally get unstuck. The cause can be imports of data or bulk edits of data or sometimes an add, update or delete is missed. In these cases you may then need another FULL sync
To force Bi4Cloud to execute a FULL sync follow this process.
- Login to your Bi4Cloud Administration account at my.bi4cloud.com
- Click the Setup button against company you wish to sync in FULL.
- If you want to Force Full Sync the next time the system syncs the connected file then check the box. That is shown as badge with a (1) in red circle below
- If you want to Force Full Sync Immediately press the button with the blue cIrcular arrows. This is show as badge with a (2) in a red circle
Once the Full Sync is completed the Next sync will revert back to Incremental, you do not need untick the box.