The new Bi4Cloud application server is up since Fri 15th 2023 at 2300 AEDT.
The new server has "taken" the domain name https://my.bi4cloud.com
and the DNS has propagated.
If you are seeing the OLD production server then you have somehow save the old server IP address
1/ Try clearing your browser cache and entering name https://my.bi4cloud.com
If this fails you should be able to access the new site in private browser mode -
- Open Chrome browser
- File > New Incognito Window
- Enter https://my.bi4cloud.com
Also from google search -
"I changed URL and DNS is propagated but some users still see old site"
There could be several reasons for this behavior, including:
- Cached DNS records: DNS records may still be cached on your device, network, or along the way to the website, causing old host information to persist.
- Router or modem caching: Some routers and modems cache DNS information and may need to be rebooted to clear the cache.
- DNS Propagation: It can take some time for changes in DNS records to propagate across the internet, up to 72 hours in some cases.
- Browser cache: Your browser may be caching old DNS information, try clearing your browser cache and cookies.
- Old host redirection: The old host may have set up a redirect from the old server to the new server, which may persist for a period of time.
It is recommended to try clearing cache and cookies on your device, checking your router and modem settings, and waiting for sufficient time for DNS propagation to complete. If the issue persists, it might be helpful to contact your new host's technical support for assistance.
Clearing DNS cache (Advanced Users)
1. Open a windows command prompt (as Administrator). To do this, type in cmd in your windows search, when Command Prompt is displayed right-click and select option Run as administrator in the context menu:
Depending on your PC setup, you will see a prompt asking if you wish to continue, a prompt asking you for the administrator password, or the option that you do not have sufficient privileges. If you do not have the password, or have privileges to do this you will need to ask your IT professional to do this for you.
2. In the command window, type the following command:
3. In the command window, type the following command:
4. Close the command window, and see if you can access https://my.bi4cloud.com
1. Open Finder, then click on Applications \ Utilities:
2. Open the program Terminal:
3. Enter in the following command, then press Enter:
sudo dscacheutil -flushcache; sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder
You will be required to enter in your password which you use to log into your user account:
Once you enter in your password, and press Enter you will be taken back to the command prompt:
4. Close terminal window.