The BI4Cloud service is available for free for the first 14 days. We don't require a credit card and once the trial period has lapsed you can choose to subscribe to the service.
To Start a Free Trial go to BI4Cloud.com
Is your data on your server ?
If you are connecting a system that is installed "on-premise" - i.e. the database or company file is on a server on your premises then you will need to run a connector that allows you to link it to the cloud. Typically MYOB Classic, MYOB AccountRight Live Server Install, EXO, SAP B1, Datapel fall into this category.
We recommend in this situation that you Sign Up through a computer that has access to the datafile, preferably the server itself.
If you are using a cloud based product like MYOB AccountRight Live or Intuit QuickBooks Online or Xero then this data is on the respective MYOB Cloud and Intuit Cloud servers and Xero Cloud servers and we connect directly to the cloud servers the applications run on.
The various connections options are listed in connection types
You will see the following form displayed when you click on Free Trial (without the red dots)
What do we need in fields with the red dots ?
- Your full name
- The email address you can be contacted through. This will be your login ID for logging into the BI4Cloud servers
- A password of your choosing
- The password repeated
- Your contact phone number. We suggest the Country Code, Area Code and Phone Number. e.g. +60 (3) 4123 4456
- Your Organisation's Name - not what business it's in but the real name. e.g. Perfect Pipes Pte Ltd
- Your Country - this controls what products you can connect to BI4Cloud. If you enter Australia then by default we will expect the Australian version of product. If you have a mix of products, like Hong Kong MYOB and Singapore MYOB that you want to connect then put the primary company's country here.
- This is the symbol we will print in front of amount fields. You can put $, HK$, RM, S$. All companies connected will use this symbol regardless of what the internal currency is. If you have companies with different currencies you may wish to leave this blank
- This is the timezone we see on your computer and it helps us determine when automatic refresh and emails should be run
- Choose the plan and number of users you want. When the trial is over you can change this before subscribing
- If you use small business MYOB then choose "AccountRight Live, AccountRight, Premier". If you use EXO, SAP B1, DataPel choose the second option
- Advisor Code is the code that determines your Advisor or Reseller of BI4Cloud. If you don't know it leave it blank.
- This button creates your BI4Cloud account
Connect a Company or Database
Once the above form is completed you will be taken to the BI Admin Console. If you are not taken to the Admin Console then goto my.bi4cloud.com and login to the bi4Cloud using the email and password you keyed in above. From the BI Admin console you can press the icon to Add Company by connecting a company file.
There are a number of products supported by BI4Cloud and the connection instructions differ.
- MYOB Cloud product AccountRight Live see this article - The first Sync may take a long time
- XERO see this article
- QuickBooks Online see this article
- MYOB AccountRight live on Premise see this article
- MYOB Classic product like Premier, Enterprise or AccountRight Desktop see here
- Asian versions of ABSS Premier, Singapore / Malaysian Payroll see this article
- A SQL Server based product like EXO, SAP B1, Datapel WMS, Attache see here
I'm Connected - What Now ?
We suggest you login to your BI4cloud account at my.bi4cloud.com and try the default favourites we have created running on your data.
There are several resources available so you can chose what works for you depending on your preferences.
1. I like to watch - Plenty of video resources at See It
2. I like to read - Articles on using BI4Cloud at Getting Started
3. I like to be shown - Book a free 15 mins free demo or buy some consultant time at Booking Appointment
4. Also this article on Getting Support can help